The Horde Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Union is a collection of Horde roleplaying guilds in the EU server named Sporeggar.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thunderfury relations with blood elves?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragingph

Thunderfury relations with blood elves? Empty
PostSubject: Thunderfury relations with blood elves?   Thunderfury relations with blood elves? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:47 pm

Greetings comrades.

As a former rper I salute your continued efforts in trying to bring rp back to sporeggar. As you may have heard, there used to be many blood elf guilds that tried to create unique stories and adventures in sporeggar before most members became disillusioned, and the guilds fell apart. Though there are many of these former members left on sporeggar, no solid leader or leading group has managed to tie us all back together.

So I would like to ask as one of these players what part could elves have in the horde union? Have you thought of any ways that might incorporate us into the fold without disrupting your story, yet still giving us pride or a place of importance? Is ther a way we could handle our... 'predesposition' towards the arcane? Are we welcome at all?
Back to top Go down
Thar'grash

Thar'grash

PostSubject: Re: Thunderfury relations with blood elves?   Thunderfury relations with blood elves? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:36 pm

Ragingph wrote:
Greetings comrades.

As a former rper I salute your continued efforts in trying to bring rp back to sporeggar. As you may have heard, there used to be many blood elf guilds that tried to create unique stories and adventures in sporeggar before most members became disillusioned, and the guilds fell apart. Though there are many of these former members left on sporeggar, no solid leader or leading group has managed to tie us all back together.

So I would like to ask as one of these players what part could elves have in the horde union? Have you thought of any ways that might incorporate us into the fold without disrupting your story, yet still giving us pride or a place of importance? Is ther a way we could handle our... 'predesposition' towards the arcane? Are we welcome at all?

So far, the Horde Union only consists of the three thunder guilds, which are Troll, Orc and Tauren. My view on this is that there will certainly be friction between the races, as is normal, but.. times are grave on Sporeggar, and even graver in the world of warcraft. That is why we must combine forces in and out of character.

An Elf summoning a demon while an Orc is near would most certainly cause the superior of that Orc to have a chat with the Elf, or even the Elf's superior (yes, like with children) and let Orcs have even more distrust for them, maybe even to cut their relations with them.

I mostly see our relationship to be: 'Don't do anything of that while we're near.' and some of the elders. 'Change your ways, young one.'
Back to top Go down
https://nomore.forumotion.net
Koorgy

Koorgy

PostSubject: Re: Thunderfury relations with blood elves?   Thunderfury relations with blood elves? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:53 pm

Hello there!

As Thar got his own anti-warlock crusade, I thought I may add something too Wink

OOCly we keep contact with Blood Elf guilds, or guilds who have Blood Elves for members like Sin Selama or Shattered Blades, we share channels and this forum.
Although frankly speaking, ICly they and Forsaken are the ones that should be more xenophobic if it comes to relations with us Wink
Personally I don't have any objections if it comes to RP with them, but as for strong shamanistic bonds between Trolls, Orcs and Tauren they don't have much chance for any further 'alliances'.
We still invite them to our RP events etc. But they are not official/IC part of Horde Union.

As to use for Arcane and Fel magic, I won't comment, because the green guy above me will start his neverending debates:)
But yes, we don't like seeing it around and it most likely ends with unpleasant comments towards the caster.
Back to top Go down
Thar'grash

Thar'grash

PostSubject: Re: Thunderfury relations with blood elves?   Thunderfury relations with blood elves? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:34 pm

Koorgy wrote:
But they are not official/IC part of Horde Union.
Not yet, keep that in mind. As I see it, the Horde Union will most probably exist of the Thunder tribes united, and other race guilds who will probably have bonds of their own. But, we will see how those pinkies turn out. The Shattered Blades are going to join some day they've told me.

Koorgy wrote:

As to use for Arcane and Fel magic, I won't comment, because the green guy above me will start his neverending debates:)

Koorg, that's just you being silly. A warlock and his minion would be thrown off of a cliff in Thunderbluff.
Warlocks are nutters who made a deal with the devil, for power!
I know, some start out with the right reasons, but eventually.. more power! Corrupt! Pay price.. uh.
It's inevitable, really. And especialy a druid like you should see this. It also messes with your spirit, gets you in disfavour, and most importantly, it ge- ... I could go on like this.

Main point:

Fel = Bad

EVIL!

DEMON!

And the Arcane.. shiver! It's not as dangerous as fel, but it still is addictive and.. balance breaking! Did I hit a spot there, Koorgy? Ooh, you don't want your balance to be broken, right? Right?

I win!
Back to top Go down
Koorgy

Koorgy

PostSubject: Re: Thunderfury relations with blood elves?   Thunderfury relations with blood elves? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:22 am

Quote :
Koorg, that's just you being silly. A warlock and his minion would be thrown off of a cliff in Thunderbluff.
Warlocks are nutters who made a deal with the devil, for power!
I know, some start out with the right reasons, but eventually.. more power! Corrupt! Pay price.. uh.
It's inevitable, really. And especialy a druid like you should see this. It also messes with your spirit, gets you in disfavour, and most importantly, it ge- ... I could go on like this.

Main point:

Fel = Bad

EVIL!

DEMON!

And the Arcane.. shiver! It's not as dangerous as fel, but it still is addictive and.. balance breaking! Did I hit a spot there, Koorgy? Ooh, you don't want your balance to be broken, right? Right?

See? That is what I was talking about!

Quote :
I win!

Ofcourse... /pat Targrash
Back to top Go down
Dawnchill

PostSubject: Re: Thunderfury relations with blood elves?   Thunderfury relations with blood elves? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:46 am

*Watches Cowmen throw a random warlock off a cliff in thunder bluff*

Quite the quote stealer,aint i Targ?
Back to top Go down
Thar'grash

Thar'grash

PostSubject: Re: Thunderfury relations with blood elves?   Thunderfury relations with blood elves? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:14 am

Dawnchill wrote:
*Watches Cowmen throw a random warlock off a cliff in thunder bluff*

Quite the quote stealer,aint i Targ?

Yes, indeed! Let me walk your steps..

"Imagine a pole goin' through still watahs, dat be da shaman's work. Imagine a hammah going through dat very sahme watah, dat be a mage's work. Den, imagine a tree goin' through dat poor watah! Dat be da fel, mon."

Very, very balance disrupting. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderfury relations with blood elves?   Thunderfury relations with blood elves? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderfury relations with blood elves?
Page 1 of 1