The Horde Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Union is a collection of Horde roleplaying guilds in the EU server named Sporeggar.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best way to deal with lolbois?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
souljabo

The best way to deal with lolbois? Empty
PostSubject: The best way to deal with lolbois?   The best way to deal with lolbois? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:36 am

hi guyz Smile saw ur post on the wow forums so thought id have a look hehe tongue *waves*

how do u all deal with lolbois on the server?? there a real problem wen im trying to rp Evil or Very Mad *cries*
Back to top Go down
Koorgy

Koorgy

PostSubject: Re: The best way to deal with lolbois?   The best way to deal with lolbois? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:15 pm

Hey Smile

It really depends on situation actually. If there is a person who is ruining Your experience/breaking the rules, first thing You should do is (according to Blizzard Policies) giving a verbal warning.

Usually if that person is just spamming 'omg lolz cyb00r' etc. /s /y or any other chat I put him/her on ignore. Eventually if he/she is jumping, casting AoE spells etc. I contact people I RP with on /whisper, /raid, /party to just ignore that like nothing happened, usually that person is gone after few minutes without any attention - no harm done.

Some worst, somehow rare cases end with ticket to GM, which usually ends up to 3 days suspension from WoW. Yes, they work.

Unfortunately there are also people that ruin smaller or bigger RP events just to be mean, that's why we usually handle Horde Union meetings in secret - no official WoW forums advertising etc.

I know it's all kinda obvious but I hope it could help You somehow. My only advice, the simpliest one, would be to RP at less public places. Because nowadays RPing in the middle of Orgrimmar for example, would take attention of too many OOC players. But if You have to RP in such a place, move Your dialogue to /party or /raid chats.

And welcome to our first guest poster on our newly created forum. I hope to see more RP-hungry people here soon Smile

Last edited by Koorgy on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
souljabo

PostSubject: Re: The best way to deal with lolbois?   The best way to deal with lolbois? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm

wow, fast reply afro

those are some great suggestions, thanks

I'm only level 57 and haven't been on the server long but I'm definitely going to start reporting people for OOC behaviour more often...especially a certain guild....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best way to deal with lolbois?   The best way to deal with lolbois? Empty

Back to top Go down

The best way to deal with lolbois?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Horde Union :: Guests' Hut :: Questions-
Jump to: